About SERVPRO of Florida Keys
Osvaldo Calzada, Jr.
Owners of SERVPRO of Florida Keys
SERVPRO of Florida Keys understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Florida Keys specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Florida Keys can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Florida Keys. We are a Florida Certified General Contractor (CGC 1512183) and a Florida Certified Mold Remediation Company (MRSR110).
- Carpet Cleaning – Residential & Commercial
- Cleaning & Storage
- Climate Controlled Storage
- Content Packing
- Dehumidification & Drying
- Demolition & Cleanup
- Document Restoration
- Drapery Restoration
- EPA Lead Paint Certified
- Fine Art Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Florida State Certified Mold Remediation
- Grout Cleaning & Sealing
- Hardwood Floor Drying
- HVAC Air Duct Cleaning
- Large Loss Capability
- Large-Scale Specialized Cleaning Products
- Licensed General Contractor
- Odor Identification & Deodorization
- Post-Construction Final Cleanup
- Preferred Vendor for over 400 Insurance Companies
- Sewage Cleanup
- Smoke & Soot Cleanup
- Specialized Content & Apparel Dry Cleaning
- Upholstered Cleaning
- Vandalism & Graffiti Removal, Gum, Board-up, etc.
- Water Extraction Water Removal & Drying
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today 305-396-7868!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician